Books in this subject area deal with office suites, sometimes called office software suites or productivity suites. They are collections of programs intended to be used by typical clerical workers and knowledge workers. The components are generally distributed together, have a consistent user interface, and usually can interact with each other, sometimes in ways that the operating system would not normally allow.
The following 7 related categories may be of interest, out of 7 total.
- Book:Excel VBA (1 page)
- Book:Financial Modelling in Microsoft Excel (8 pages)
- Book:LibreOffice (2 cats, 4 pages)
- Book:Microsoft Office (47 pages)
- Book:OpenOffice.org (17 pages)
- Book:Word VBA (1 page)
- Book:WordPerfect (2 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Office suites"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.