Books on this shelf deal with philosophy: the study of problems concerning matters such as existence, knowledge, justification, truth, justice, right and wrong, beauty, validity, mind, and language. Many other disciplines study such things. However, philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing these issues by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on reasoned argument rather than, for example, experiments.
The following 26 related categories may be of interest, out of 26 total.
- ► Book:Ba Zi (1 cat, 713 pages)
- ► Book:Digital Technology and Cultures (13 pages)
- ► Book:God and Religious Toleration (10 pages)
- ► Book:History of World Philosophies (2 pages)
- ► Book:Human Nature: Catholic Thought and the Sciences (11 pages)
- ► Book:Lun Yu (21 pages)
- ► Book:Nature (12 pages)
- ► Book:Objectivism (1 page)
- ► Book:The Analects (3 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Philosophy"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.