Books on this shelf deal with biomedical engineering: the application of engineering principles and techniques to the medical field. It combines the design and problem solving skills of engineering with medical and biological sciences to improve healthcare diagnosis and treatment. Biomedical engineering applications include the development of prostheses, diagnostic and therapeutic medical devices, imaging equipment such as MRIs and EEGs, biotechnologies such as regenerative tissue growth, and pharmaceutical drugs.
The following 5 related categories may be of interest, out of 5 total.
- Book:Biomechanics (5 pages)
- Book:Biomedical Engineering Theory And Practice (45 pages)
- Book:Biotechnology (1 page)
- Book:Medical Machines (11 pages)
- Book:Sensory Systems (2 cats, 89 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Biomedical engineering"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.