Books on this shelf deal with acoustics: the branch of physics that deals with the study of sound, ultrasound, and infrasound (all mechanical waves in gases, liquids, and solids.
The following 6 related categories may be of interest, out of 6 total.
- Book:Acoustics (1 cat, 40 pages)
- Book:Aeroacoustics (6 pages)
- Book:Engineering Acoustics (2 cats, 93 pages)
- Book:Phonetics (3 pages)
- Book:Till Eulenspiegel's funny Series (1 page)
- Book:Waves (2 cats, 33 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Acoustics"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.