Using Your Dealer Management System/Automatic Data Processing< Using Your Dealer Management System
Table of ContentsEdit
- Elite ADP's premier DMS (underlying system of w.e.b.Suite)
- w.e.b.Suite 1000 DMS for small dealerships
- DMS@NET Also some times refereed as ADP_ARG, run by the ARG department within ADP.
Phone them with your client or case number Client ID, extensions 2 to add to report 6/1/09
Internally, ADP is rooted in Reality OS. no serious attempt has been made to change this since 1996. Reality OS has been emulated on top of Red Hat Linux. ADP calls this emulation the Common Reality Architecture (CoRA, though there are references to it being RealityX when it was first ported to *nix). The relevant dealer services segment never sold anything but Reality-based products.
Web Suite 1000, still uses the internal MV environment provided by Pick. The platform was originally targeted for VB but was migrated to PHP.
^ Previously known as "Cars Dytron".
- Rob Allen (2005-12-02). "Re: Updating MV Family Tree Options". comp.databases.pick. (Google Groups). Retrieved on 2009-08-12.
- Rob Allen (2005-12-02). "Re: Updating MV Family Tree". comp.databases.pick. (Google Groups). Retrieved on 2009-08-12.
- Douglas (2005-09-30). "ADP & PHP". comp.databases.pick. (Google Groups). Retrieved on 2009-08-12.