Using Your Dealer Management System/Automatic Data Processing/Elite< Using Your Dealer Management System | Automatic Data Processing
Elite Terminal's Screen codesEdit
|ESP||English Statement Processors|
|DED||Display ESP Data Base|
|PCR||Print Custom Reports|
|SCR||Set-up Custom Reports|
|SGR||Stack Generated Reports|
|RXR||Reflection English Statement|
|RPX||Reflection Report Generator|
|TRM||Set Terminal Characteristics|
^ English Statement Processors (ESP)
- Add UNits Accounting side.
- Vehicle Management System another entirely different package that isn't always included or sold in the setup. This adds 3 screens per vehicle entry with fields like TRIM, and EXTERIOR COLOR CODE
Configuring the PrinterEdit
A tutorial to configure the printer can be found at ATcon's Add the Slave Printer to ADP.
Interally, ADP runs a very old version of a PICK
database called ADP-PICK. Some vendors sell utilities that will allow you to access this outside of the traditional ADP medium:
The w.e.b.Suite application is a graphical web interface (written in PHP) to the traditional Elite system. The underlying Elite is freely accessible through one of the tabs. The caveat here is the WS system deprecates the older dial-in interface in favor of a tcp-connection, VPN, or remote-desktop connection. Traditionally, ADP resold PC Anywhere, presently they use a secure VPN solution, presumably based on Securelink.
Normally, you would access an Elite System through ADP's standalone Reflection application; however, w.e.b.Suite uses a frame in application that is essentially a telnet client of sort for a web browser.
I've heard the w.e.b.Suite product referred to w.e.b.Suite 2000 (as compared to their totally different system w.e.b.Suite 1000). It remains unclear if ADP will officially market this as the 2000 series.
ADP's official sales page for the w.e.b.Suite DMS system.
- "Setup ADP Users 2.0" (pdf). Service Drives Sales LLC. http://servicedrivessales.com/DOCS/Setup_ADP_Users.pdf.
- "ADP Elite System Max 9000 Series Login Vulnerability". 2005-02-09. http://marc.info/?l=bugtraq&m=110901051420503&w=2. Retrieved 2009-08-12.
- "ADP Elite System Max 9000 Series Local Shell Access". Secunia Advisories. Secunia. 2005-02-22. http://secunia.com/advisories/14358/. Retrieved 2009-08-12.
- Long, Steve (04-27-2007). "RE: [U2 Users of UniVerse"]. email@example.com mailing list. http://firstname.lastname@example.org/msg20750.html. Retrieved 2010-01-20.
- Or, at least that is terminal extension of the files hosted. See an internal troubleshooting post by ADP for more info