font-size=11pt; background: #F7FCFA; padding: 0 2px 0 2px;
| This page is part of Wikibooks Trainz Wikibook Administration.
• It lists a template which may be useful editing Trainz. Trainz specific (special purpose) templates will be found in or under Category:Trainz Templates, which also lists/links to this Help page.
- Purpose and usage
- It has no options and takes no arguments; Use by placing inline inside the double quotes of the header template <div style=" ... "> statement beginning each page.
- Notes during workup
- Final Color of choice du jour
- #F7FCFA; (#F9FFFA close, but too light to show code tags well enough! Ditto #F9FCFA;)
- (eventually) replacing #FFF8DC; aka Cornsilk --- too dk green=#D8F8DC closer, but a bit too off yellow-greenish #DEFFDC; not sickly, but ... eh!
... most any of these would be better choices: (X11 colors from Wikipedia)
White FF FF FF 255 255 255 Snow FF FA FA 255 250 250 Honeydew F0 FF F0 240 255 240 MintCream F5 FF FA 245 255 250 Azure F0 FF FF 240 255 255 AliceBlue F0 F8 FF 240 248 255 GhostWhite F8 F8 FF 248 248 255 WhiteSmoke F5 F5 F5 245 245 245
consider trying blends with
LightCyan E0 FF FF 224 255 255 morphed to: #E0FFFA, then lightened to #F9FFFA