Ordinary Differential Equations
Ordinary differential equations are equations involving derivatives in one direction, to be solved for a solution curve.
Table of contentsEdit
Simple solution techniquesEdit
- Separable equations: Separation of variables
- One-dimensional first-order linear equations
- Two-dimensional exact differential equations
- Derived cases 1: Rational functions in the right hand side
- Derived cases 2: Bernoulli equations, Ricatti equations
- Derived cases 3: Euler factors
Theory of general ODEsEdit
- Preliminaries from calculus
- The Picard–Lindelöf theorem
- Peano's theorem
- Blow-ups and moving to boundary
- Dependence on parameters
Linear ODEs (higher order and multidimensional)Edit
Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems- C.H. Edwards Jr and David E. Penny
MIT Open Courseware- http://ocw.mit.edu/index.html
- Kong, Qingkai (0000). A Short Course in Ordinary Differential Equations. Universe: Publisher.
- Walter, Wolfgang (1998). Ordinary Differential Equations. New York: Springer.