Health psychology looks at the relationships between health and behaviour. It is concerned with how different factors (such as lifestyle, habits, and social context) can influence health and illness.
- General Framework
- Substance Abuse, Addictive Behaviour and Obesity
- SAABO1: Explain factors related to the development of substance abuse or addictive behaviour.
- SAABO2: Examine prevention strategies and treatments for substance abuse and addictive behaviour.
- SAABO3: Discuss factors related to overeating and the development of obesity.
- SAABO4: Discuss prevention strategies and treatments for overeating and obesity.
- Health Promotion