Development Cooperation Handbook/How you can participate in TVP
The Vrinda Project is a knowledge sharing action: it creates a peer-to-peer cooperative environment where development actors share their experiences, express their views and enable each other to better tackle development cooperation issues.
Besides development workers, our expected audience are the media professionals desiring to communicate international cooperation issues that enable the general viewer to make informed choices while politically and economically supporting policy makers and international organizations.
If you want to participate in this project, this is how you can contribute, by disseminating the resources produced and cooperating in their improvement and expansion. Here are some practical indications on how you can "come on board". Welcome!
- 1 Help sharing the resources we have produced
- 2 Help improving the quality of the resources
- 3 Enter in partnership with us
- 4 How to contact us
Help sharing the resources we have producedEdit
Share the pages of this handbook and the videos on Youtube through the social networks. in particular you can:
⇒ Subscribe to The Vrinda Project Channel on Youtube
⇒ Like The Vrinda Project Channel page on Facebook. Invite your friends also to like it
⇒ Follow the TVP Page on Google+; invite others of your circles to follow it.
Most videos uploaded on The Vrinda Project Channel on Youtube have (in the description below the viewer) a link to Amara to enable contributors to help in subtitling the videos and translating them in different languages. It takes only few minutes to learn how to do it. Captions will be available to all viewers on Youtube.
Help improving the quality of the resourcesEdit
Give your feedback to the videosEdit
(you should know how to edit a wikibook page)
- Write on the Discussion tab in the wiki pages of the Handbook to propose corrections and integrations
- Contribute to the pages listing the "Other resources", viz.:
If you have difficulty in uploading them in the Wikimedia Commons and linking them to the discussion pages, send an e-mail message.
Enter in partnership with usEdit
For the distribution of the media productsEdit
As we are finalizing the editing of the ⇒ documentary episodes we search for partners for the distribution of the documentary to television companies in different countries. If you are interested please join the Google+ community that we created for that purpose.
- You can contact us for producing media that will then also be broadcast through the TVP platform, which is in line with the TVP scope. Organizations that are working at cooperation projects and have a budget for project communication can contact us to prepare video and internet resources that narrate the work being done and that we can include in the ⇒ list of development cooperation stories that are shared through the Handbook and the ⇒ The Vrinda Project Channel on YouTube.
- We can form consortia to design projects and participate to tenders and call for project proposals by International Organizations and other donors.