- Cook the pasta as directed on the packaging. Drain.
- Combine the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the grated cheese.
- Melt the butter and add to the mixture.
- Boil a small amount of water and add the stock, then stir it into the mixture.
- Stir in the grated zucchini, then the drained pasta.
- Grease a baking or casserole dish, and spread the ingredients from the bowl evenly in it.
- Bake at 200°C (400°F) for about 30 minutes, or until the pasta bake is firm all the way through.