- Cook the pasta as directed on the packaging.
- Combine the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Grate the cheese and add to the mixture.
- Melt the butter and add to the mixture.
- Boil a small amount of water and add the stock, then stir it into the mixture.
- Grate the zucchini and stir through the mixture.
- Once the pasta has cooked, stir it into the mixture.
- Grease an oven tray or baking pan and spread the ingredients from the bowl evenly in it.
- In an electric oven, bake at 200 degrees C (400 F) for about 30 minutes, or until the pasta bake is firm all the way through.