- 4 thick cut bone-in pork rib chops
- 1/2 cup Chop Rub
- Cider vinegar, as needed
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- Brush pork chops generously with cider vinegar. Season pork with Rub, patting down slightly.
- Bring wine to a boil over high heat in a large saucepan and ignite. Cook until reduced by half. Add butter, 1 tbsp at a time while whisking, until all butter has melted.
- Grill pork chops over high heat 2 minutes, brushing with wine mixture, then twist 90° and cook for 2 minutes, brushing. Flip and repeat 1 more time.
- Remove and let rest 5 minutes. Serve with remaining wine mixture.