Cookbook:White Chocolate Cheesecake
|White Chocolate Cheesecake|
|Time||Slightly less than an hour|
White Chocolate Cheesecake is a baked cheesecake variant.
- 1¼ cups of shortbread crumbs
- ¼ cup of ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of almond extract
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- Mix ingredients for the crust (shortbread crumbs, ground almonds, sugar, almond extract and melted butter) and press into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Bake at 200C degrees for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- When cool, grease the sides of the pan lightly.
- Melt and cool the chocolate.
- Mix together cream cheeses, then add eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in sugar, flour, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Stir 1 cup of mixture into the chocolate, then mix all.
- Pour into the pan and bake at 160 degrees for 40 minutes.