Cookbook:Very Simple Cookies
Here are very simple and very delicious cookies!
- Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine the sugar and melted butter.
- Mix in the flour until you have a thick dough.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and oats, if using.
- Shape the dough into your desired cookie shapes. Transfer to a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Put the cookies in the oven. Bake until the cookies are a golden colour and are hard (probably 8 to 12 minutes, depending on size), and then take them out.