Cookbook:Turkey and Bacon Salad
|Turkey and Bacon Salad|
A tasty salad for any meat-eating salad lover. Salad consists of bacon, olive, carrot, and turkey piled on a bed of lettuce.
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 cups of carrots, shredded
- 1 cup of sliced olives
- 4 to 5 slices of deli turkey
- 4 to 5 slices of cooked bacon
- Cook bacon completely.
- Remove excess grease by pressing cooked bacon on disposable paper towel.
- Chop bacon strips into small pieces.
- Clean lettuce, carrots, and olives.
- Shred lettuce either by hand or with a preparing knife.
- Lay desired amount of lettuce in clean bowl, a minimum of 2 cups recommended.
- Roll deli turkey to form a slender shape.
- Slowly slice turkey into circular shapes.
- Pile carrots, olive, bacon, and turkey on lettuce.
- Top off with your favorite dressing.