The Turkey Wrap works well as a meal for an ordinary day. Chicken may be used in place of turkey, but is not as nice and often costs more per pound.
- Cut the olives in half.
- Cut the turkey into 3/4-inch chunks.
- Mix the olives and tomato paste.
- Mix in turkey, adding as much as will be covered by the paste.
- Optionally, warm the mixture.
- Place some of the mixture on a tortilla.
- Wrap the tortilla around the mixture.
- Place the finished wrap on an ungreased cookie sheet, with the exposed edge (flap) downward to prevent the wrap from coming undone before it is cooked.
- Keep making wraps as needed.
- Place the cookie sheet in an oven set to 350°F.
- Remove the wraps when they start to brown, which should be about 15 minutes.
- Let the wraps cool a bit on the outside while heat sinks into the inside.