Cookbook:Tuna Noodle Casserole
|Tuna Noodle Casserole|
- 2 cans (drained) or pouches (12 ounces each) tuna
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups hot, cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cans (21 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1–2 teaspoons dried minced onion (onion)
- ¼–1 teaspoon Texas Pete or other hot sauce (optional)
- 3–4 ounces cheese, shredded or sliced to cover casserole
Notes, tips, and variations edit
- Replace half of mushroom soup with cream of celery.
- Try replacing breadcrumbs with crushed potato chips.