Tuna glop - A simple, quick-to-make meal
- Prepare macaroni according to directions on the package, but without salt. Drain and return to pot.
- Add cream of mushroom soup.
- Drain tuna and add.
- Add frozen vegetables and mix well.
- If you prefer crunchy vegetables, heat five minutes over low heat, stirring frequently. Heat longer if you prefer softer vegetables.
- Serve topped with crushed potato chips (crisps).
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
This is a recipe with a great deal of room for variation. All the ingredients can be substituted: other small noodles for the macaroni, chopped turkey or chicken for tuna, cream of celery for cream of mushroom, or fresh chopped vegetables for frozen. I've even had it with corn flakes cereal substituted for the chips (crisps).