- 3 Tablespoons butter (45 g) or olive oil (45 ml)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon (8 g) flour
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) curry powder
- 250 ml (1 cup + 1 tablespoon) milk
- 100 g (3½ oz) frozen vegetables, such as carrot slices, green beans, or peas
- 1 can (150 g/5¼ oz) tuna in water, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil or melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Sauté the onion in the butter or olive oil until transparent.
- Add the flour and stir until the flour is completely incorporated.
- Add the curry powder and stir until it is completely incorporated.
- Add the milk and frozen veggies and stir until the mixture gets hot again.
- Stir in the tuna.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Tuna is naturally salty, so add the tuna before tasting.
- Heat thoroughly and serve over rice.