- Plantains (Gonja) - ripe
- Smoked sausages (farmers choice smokies)
- Vegetable confetti (chopped, carrots, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers etc. As many colours as you can get)
- Butter or Margarine
- Pre heat oven at 175 degrees.
- Peel the plantains and smear them with Butter or Margarine.
- Place on oven tray. Place smokies on oven rack.
- Put tray and rack in oven.
- Grill at 170 degrees for 30 - 35 min.
- Chop the vegetable and douse with olive oil and vinegar.
- Serve and sprinkle with black pepper if you so wish