- Mix the flour, salt, sugar and yeast.
- To the dry ingredients add the oil and enough water to make a firm dough.
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Place in a greased 1 kg loaf tin , cover and leave it in a warm place until double in size.
- Uncover and bake in a preheated oven, at 200°C, for about 35 minutes.
Tips and VariationsEdit
- It is cooked when it makes a hollow sound when tapped on the bottom.
- If shaped into a round and placed on a greased baking tray, you can make a country style loaf.