Cookbook:Smoked Salmon Chowder
Smoked Salmon Chowder –
- Servings: 42.6 servings
- Serving size: 3 ounces/ 237 ml
- Yield: 1 Gallon/ 128 ounces/ 1.3 Liters
- Place stock pot over medium heat, add oil.
- Add carrots, onions, celery, stirring until onions turn clear.
- Add tarragon and salmon stock to deglaze bottom of pan.
- Stir in smashed potatoes, smoked salmon. Continue to stir and bring to a simmer.
- Add milk and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
Vegetable stock can be substituted. Additional seafood can be added. Frozen veggies can be added. Parsley or dill can be used as garnish. Paprika or cayenne will add some spice!