Cookbook:Slow Cooker Pork Chops
|Slow Cooker Pork Chops|
Slow cooking makes already-tender pork chops melt-in-your-mouth tender.
- Brush chops with olive oil and season liberally with chop rub. Set aside.
- Heat a large stainless steel or cast iron skillet over high heat. Add pork chops and cook until browned and slightly charred on both sides.
- Remove and set aside.
- Place pan back on heat and deglaze with white wine. Pour out wine and reserve.
- Place apples in the bottom of a crockpot. Place pork chops on top and drizzle with remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low 7–8 hours.
- Drain apples and pork into a large saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil over high heat until reduced by half.
- Pour liquid back over pork chops and serve warm.