|Time||prep: 10 minutes |
cooking: 20 minutes
- 1 pound (450g) of ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- Brown the ground beef, onions, and peppers in skillet on medium heat.
- Drain the liquid from the mixture.
- Dump the ground beef back on the skillet.
- While on medium heat mix in the ketchup, barbecue sauce, garlic powder, and chili powder in any order
- Simmer for 20 minutes