Cookbook:Shrimp Scampi Angel Hair Pasta with Lemon and Pine Nuts
|Shrimp Scampi Angel Hair Pasta with Lemon and Pine Nuts|
|Time||Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Boil large pot of cold water and salt it generously.
- Add the pasta and cook, stirring occasionally until al dente, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta reserving about 1 cup of the cooking water.
- Prepare the shrimp in a large skillet according to package directions.
- Stir the lemon zest and juice into the shrimp.
- Add the pasta, reserved pasta water, parsley and pine nuts, and toss in the skillet to coat the pasta evenly.
- Divide shrimp and pasta among warm pasta bowls and serve.