Cookbook:Roast Butternut, Biltong and Brown Rice Salad
|Roast Butternut, Biltong and Brown Rice Salad|
- Pre-heat oven to 180C
- Cook brown rice according to packet instructions
- Drain and set aside
- Toss butternut, olive oil and seasoning into a roasting pan
- Roast butternut until cooked through and slightly charred
- Stir through rice, butternut, bilton, roasted seeds, cucumber, feta and herbs
- Serve tossed with your favourite vinaigrette or honey mustard dressing
- Note: Leave out the rice for a good tortilla filling recipe.
Source of RecipeEdit
Recipe published by http://www.Monkeylicious.net under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License, retrieved 2010-05-17 from http://www.monkeylicious.net/recipes/Roast_Butternut__Biltong_and_Brown_Rice_Salad. Monkeylicious.net has given permission for it to be reprinted here under the wikibooks license (permission obtained 2010-05-17, by email, cswreeve).