Cookbook:Rice Wheat Spread
|Rice Wheat Spread|
A spread that consist of the two base ingredients rice and wheat (optionally oat flakes).
- 400 g cooked rice
- 150 g wheat flour
- Margarine or rapeseed/other vegetable oil
- Soy sauce (optional)
- Mustard (optional)
- Ketchup (optional)
- Garlic (optional)
- Pepper (optional)
- Onions (optional)
- Thyme (optional)
- Seasoning mix (corn flour, salt, chili, onion, garlic, paprika; e.g. Mexican taco seasoning mix)
- Mash the rice. Mix in the flour, margarine, and some water until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Mix in the optional ingredients to taste. You can also try to just add your favorite herbs and no other ingredients.
- Let rest to absorb the flavor of the herbs.