For 1⅓ cups (about 315 ml):
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 oz (160 g) pitted Kalamata olives
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) chopped white onions
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) chopped red onions
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) grated lemon peel
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- Toasted baguette or rustic bread slices
- In food processor with motor running, drop in garlic and chop. Turn off motor and add olives, onions, capers, lemon peel and thyme. Pulse to chop to coarse consistency.
- Add olive oil and pulse to just blend keeping texture in mixture.
- Serve with toasted baguette or rustic bread slices.