Cookbook:Ragi Dosa (South Indian Millet and Rice Pancake)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Ragi Dosa)
Ragi dosa is a traditional food in Karnataka India (especially South Karnataka). It can be served with onion and garlic chutney.
- Soak ragi, rice and urad dal separately in water for 5 hours.
- Grind the soaked rice with water first and next with urad dal and ragi (both) with water.
- Mix up all the ground batter. Leave it for about 10 hours to ferment.
- After 10 hours put some salt as per your taste to the batter and water if needed.
- Take a cup of batter and spread it onto a hot tava.