Cookbook:Quick Marshmallow Rice Squares
Really Fast Marshmallow Rice Squares
This recipe is super-simple and requires little knowledge of cooking!
- 1 cup puffed cereal, e.g., Rice Krispies
- 1 cup MarshMallows regular white or cream soda flavour or bubblegum flavour,
- 100-150ML Milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar or icing sugar.
- melt MarshMallows for 6 X 30 seconds in a microwavable bowl repeatedly until marshmallow becomes a fluff like cream.
- remove marshmallow fluff from microwave and pour in the milk and mix for 1 and a 1/2 minutes.
- add the powdered or icing sugar and mix for 2 more minutes.
- add 1 cup puffed Rice Krispies in the mixture and mix for 1 more minute.
- put back in microwave and heat for 13 seconds.
- remove from microwave the heated mixture and mix 1 last time. deep freeze for 15 minutes.
- remove from deep freezer or fridge and butter a baking tray. cut in rectangles or squares and place the riced marshmallow bubbles in the tray and bake for 22 minutes remove from the oven let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy.