Not much time? Don't worry. This fish cooks perfectly in 30 minutes. Try to do that without a pouch.
- 1 2-lb (about 1 kg) whole red snapper, cleaned, fins removed, head and tail intact
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 large bunch each dill, oregano, thyme, and parsley plus 1 1/2 sprigs rosemary, all whole
- 2 large lemons, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups couscous, rinsed and sprinkled with kosher salt and allowed to let sit for 10 minutes
- Lay the fish diagonally on a parchment-lined baking pan. Sprinkle liberally with salt and black pepper, inside and out. Stuff with herbs and several slices of lemon. Place remaining lemon slices under fish.
- Run couscous through a sieve all around the fish. Drizzle Worcestershire sauce and white white over fish. Dollop butter all over top.
- Top with another piece of parchment and staple shut.
- Bake at 425°F (about 215C) for 30 minutes. Open with a paring knife and serve.