- 4 pieces of potatoes
- 200 gr/ 8 oz / 0.4 pound mushroom
- Olive oil
- 1 pack of cream- 200 ml/ 1 cup
- 200 gr / 8 oz / 0.4 pound fresh white cheese or hellim or mozzarella or dried curd cheese, actually any cheese
- Salt, black pepper, red pepper
- White bread grates or bread crumbs
- Boil the potatoes slightly. Slice them or mash them. Mix it with salt and black pepper.
- Sauté the mushroom in oil slightly. I used butter because I thought it would taste better with the potatoes.
- Oil the glass pot slightly. Lay the half of the potatoes as a base and lay the mushrooms over them. Add half of the cream and spices over them. Drizzle some dry bread and cheese over them. Lay the remaining potatoes over and pour the remaining cream over all. Drizzle some more dry bread grates.
- Leave it in the oven for 20 minutes. Add some more cheese on it put it back to oven again.