All ingredients in this pizza soup are added to taste—quantities don't matter too much in this recipe
- 1 tin tomatoes (chopped, whole, whatever you like, as long as it has juice)
- Cheese (type doesn't matter, just so long as it melts)
- 1 tsp cornstarch
You can add whatever you like here in whichever quantity you like. Some ideas include:
- Chop the tomatoes and add them to the saucepan with the juice. Water can be added if necessary.
- Grate some cheese (for this part I would use at least a handful, depending on the size of your pan) and add to the pan.
- Add cornflour, if desired. Stir, and leave to stand on a low/medium heat until the cheese has melted. More may be added to taste.
- If desired, blend the soup to make it smoother.
- Chop or slice the toppings, making sure your chunks aren't too large (unless you like chunky soup). Add to the pan and heat again.
- Serve hot. Extra cheese may be added to top.