Cookbook:Pineapple Fried Rice
(Redirected from Cookbook:Pineapple fried rice)
|Pineapple Fried Rice|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Rice | Fried rice
- 5 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic, cut into 3 pieces
- 3 red onion, minced
- 2 red chilli, cut in 1 cm pieces
- 2 egg, beaten
- 300 g hot rice
- 2 bok choy, cut in 1 cm pieces
- 200 g pineapple flesh, diced
- 2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet. Add the garlic, red onion, and red chilli. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the egg, then the rice, bok choy, and diced pineapple.
- Season with pepper and salt, and serve hot.