(Redirected from Cookbook:Chilli)
Chile, chili, and chilli are ambiguous terms that generally all mean the same thing. You might be looking for one of...
- chili (or chile) peppers, fruits known for their "heat"
- chili powder, these fruits dried and ground, and mixed with other spices like cumin
- chili (or chile) flakes, made from dried and crushed chili peppers
- Chili (see below), a dish made with chili peppers and/or chili powder, usually containing meat and often tomatoes or beans
- Chile, the South American country (unrelated to the above)
|This is a disambiguation page, a list of books or pages that otherwise might share the same title. If a page link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|