Pineapple juice is a cool beverage to serve during the summer or on a bright day. It is incredibly sweet, energizing, and wonderful for everyone. Making homemade pineapple juice is easy if you use only fresh, ripe pineapple and, if necessary, a little sugar.
Blenders or juice extractors are used to make pineapple juice. If you prefer your pineapple juice to be very cold, you can dice the fruit and chill it in the refrigerator for a few hours before blending it, or you can blend the fruit first and then chill the juice in the refrigerator before serving.
- To remove sand or dust, rinse your ripe pineapple under running water.
- Place the pineapple on a cutting board, and use a sharp knife to remove the skin.
- Cut the pineapple in smaller cubes, then add the pieces to a blender or juicer. If desired, mix it with a little water and sugar.
- Blend the pineapple into a smooth consistency and strain out the pulp using a strainer.
- Place the pineapple juice into a serving glass and consume immediately or chill before serving.