Cookbook:Picante Peach Cobbler
|Picante Peach Cobbler|
Picante Peach Cobbler
- Mix picante sauce, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt in 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes more or until mixture thickens.
- Stir in peaches.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Pour mixture into 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Let pie crust stand at room temperature 15 minutes or until it's easy to handle.
- Gently put the pie crust over the sauce mixture.
- Crimp or roll edges to seal.
- Cut slits in crust with knife.
- Bake 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Tips, Notes, and VariationsEdit
- Serve warm.