Cookbook:Peanut Butter Toast
|Peanut Butter Toast|
Who said you have to share?
OK, you've heard of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and you've heard of peanut butter toast. Why not combine them?!
Tips, Notes, and VariationsEdit
- If you don't like this, there's sompin' wrong wich-ya!
- Some people like to spread the chocolate chips, after softening under the broiler.
- A variation that I like is to spread marshmallow fluff over the peanut butter and replace the chocolate chips with a Nestles' crunch bar, and I use 2 toasts and make it a sandwich.
- Instead of heating the chocolate under the broiler, add cold chocolate chips (from the refrigerator) for a nice temperature contrast.
- According to taste, use milk, dark, semisweet, or white chocolate chips.
- I like it for late breakfast, but there NEVER has to be a reason for chocolate!