Cookbook:Pasta with Hot Dogs
Pasta with Hot DogsEdit
This dish contains pasta and chopped hot dogs, baked in an oven.
- Boil the pasta according to directions on package.
- Chop down the hot dogs, leek and red pepper.
- Put the (relatively) dry ingredients (pasta, hot dogs, red pepper and maize corn) into a baking form.
- Whip the eggs and milk together and season as needed with salt and pepper
- Pour the mix over the dry ingredients, and bake everything together in a 200-225°C hot oven, for 25-35 minutes.
Note, if fresh pasta is used for this recipe, the amount of pasta must be doubled.