Cookbook:Parmesan Encrusted Tilapia
- 3 tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup garlic-flavored croûtons, finely crushed
- Melted butter
- 2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tbs freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbs cayenne pepper
- Olive oil
- Combine salt, cayenne, pepper, croûtons, and cheese. Set aside.
- Coat fish with melted butter. Dredge both sides in cheese mixture. Let rest 2-3 minutes.
- Dip fish in olive oil. Place on a shallow roasting pan and bake in a 400 degree oven 11-12 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve warm.