- Peel and boil potatoes as you normally would. Drain water, and allow them to cool.
- In a blender, mix the cheese, peppers, milk, oil, garlic, crackers, mustard, salt and pepper. The sauce should be fairly thick; add more crackers if not, or add milk if too thick
- Lay a bed of lettuce in a serving dish and place the potatoes on top. Cover with the sauce. Cut the hard boiled eggs in half and place on top of the potatoes. Add black olives if desired
- This dish can be served slightly cold
- Some recipes suggest the use of Huacatay, but this is a confusion. Huacatay is a key ingredient of Ocopa, another Peruvian sauce