Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | American cuisine | Southern U.S. cuisine | Vegetarian Cuisine | Dessert
Ozark pudding is a baked cake-type pudding that apparently originated in the Ozark region of the USA.
- 2 eggs, well-beaten
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend all ingredients, starting with eggs, ending with nuts.
- Grease casserole dish, pour in casserole.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream.