Ogbono is a Nigerian draw soup containing a variety of ingredients.
- Boil the meat in water until tender. Reserve both the meat and the broth.
- Heat some palm oil in a pot over medium heat. Do not let smoke.
- Add the ground ogbono and crayfish. Stir well.
- Stir in some of the liquid used to boil the meat. Stir in the ponmo, boiled meat, stockfish, smoked panla, and scotch bonnet peppers. Cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the sliced ugwu leaf, seasoning cubes, and salt. Cover, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and serve.