Cookbook:Nigerian Coconut Pancake
|Nigerian Coconut Pancake
Coconut pancakes is a typical Nigerian snack prepared from coconut flour.
- Mix icing sugar, egg white, and coconut oil in a bowl. Beat the ingredients using an egg whisk.
- Add salt, peak milk, and coconut flour. Mix using a hand mixer until it well mixed.
- Mix in onions and habanero pepper.
- Heat a small amount vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Spoon in dollops of batter to make pancakes. Cook on one side until golden brown.
- Gently flip the pancakes, and cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and serve.