Cookbook:Nigerian Carrot Pudding
|Nigerian Carrot Pudding
Carrot pudding is a delectable dessert that may also be served for breakfast. It's a straightforward carrot dish with milk and nuts.
- Combine the carrots and milk in a pot, and place over high heat. Bring to a boil, and simmer until the carrots are soft.
- Add the peanuts, and simmer until they are softened.
- Remove it from the heat, and stir in the sugar until it's totally dissolved.
- Return the pot to the heat to aid in the melting of the sugar and warm it up for a few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the mixture to a lidded container.