- Preheat oven to 150 °C (300 °F).
- In a pot, bring the sugar, wine, cider, orange, and lemon juice to a simmer. Add mace, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Split the vanilla pod and scrape seeds into pot. Discard vanilla pod.
- Stir in sliced apples and fruit mix.
- Grease the muffin tins, and line with pastry dough to make tartlet cases. Trim to fit.
- Place cases into oven, and bake until lightly golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Melt butter in a pan. Add minced pork, and sauté until browned.
- Remove cinnamon stick from the fruit mixture, and mix in the pork.
- Using a tablespoon, fill tartlet cases with the filling—it will probably be mounded.
- If desired, trim with excess pastry.
- Bake each tray at 120 °C (250 °F) for half an hour.