Cookbook:Microwave Chocolate Cake II
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
|Microwave Chocolate Cake II|
This recipe is for making an easy chocolate cake, with cheap ingredients that you're sure to have at home. Easy and quickly done in microwave.
For 1 individual cake:
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) whisked egg
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) milk
- 3 tbsp (45ml) vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp (15 mL) chocolate chips, pine nuts, or hazelnuts
- Vanilla and/or cinnamon to taste
- Mix all the dry ingredients directly in a microwave-safe mug or bowl.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Stir in the milk and oil.
- Add the chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir well.
- Microwave for 3 minutes at 1000w / 4 minutes at 700w / 3:30 minutes at 750w.
- Cool slightly and enjoy.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- If you want a fudgy version, just omit the egg.