Cookbook:Microwave Chocolate Cake I
(Redirected from Cookbook:Microwave Chocolate Cake)
|Microwave Chocolate Cake I
A quick and easy chocolate cake recipe made in the microwave.
- Mix the dry ingredients well in a small bowl or large mug.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add vanilla essence and chocolate chips (if using), mix again.
- Pour into two greased 9-inch round baking pans or keep in large mug.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until it stops rising.
- Allow to cool a little; tip out onto a plate if desired.
Notes, tips, and variations edit
- A teaspoon of cinnamon or vanilla adds a nice flavor.