Cookbook:Mató de Pedralbes (Spanish Maize Custard)
|Mató de Pedralbes (Spanish Maize Custard)|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- Stir the maize flour into a glass of the cold milk.
- Put the rest of milk in a saucepan, add sugar and yolks, and beat together until blended.
- Add cinnamon sticks and heat the mixture. When it begins to boil, add the glass of milk and flour, and mix well. Cook until thickened.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and take out the cinnamon sticks. Pour it into four oval molds and refrigerate until cool.
- To serve, unmold the custards and serve with jam or some rosemary honey.