Cookbook:Khao Pad (Thai Fried Rice)
|This Cookbook page needs an image. Please if you know where to find it, or upload one if you have an image of your own. See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.
|Khao Pad (Thai Fried Rice)
|Main course recipes
Khao pad is Thai fried rice.
- Heat up a frying pan or wok and add the oil, then the minced garlic. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add the eggs, and stir fry the eggs until cooked.
- Add the rice and stir fry.
- Season with fish sauce, soy sauce, and sugar, then continue frying until the rice is crumbly.
- Add meat, pepper, and spring onions. Stir again until heated through, then transfer to a serving dish.